Post Winter Repair and Rehydrate Guide
- Posted on: Mar 21 2019
READY, SET, GLOW!
It has been an unusually long and cold winter here on Vancouver Island. As you have probably noticed, winter weather takes a toll on your exposed skin. Your face can end up dry, red, and itchy.
We all love glowing skin so what can we do to repair and rehydrate? Here are my recommendations:
1. Daily use of quality, medical-grade skin care containing antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, retinol, growth factors, and lightening agent. Each skin type needs a different combination, so ask what is right for you.
2. Treatments such as HydraFacial MD and gentle chemical peels. These treatment exfoliate and will restore a sheen and glow to your skin.
3. Laser Genesis! This is a no downtime treatment. It promotes collagen growth and tightens the collagen you already have. The result is a plumping and regeneration of your skin which looks fabulous. It’s one of my favourite treatments!
TRY A COMBO
1. HydraFacial and Laser Genesis $325
2. Peel and Laser Genesis $325
From now until the end of April 2019, we will add an AHA / BHA moisturizing cream for no charge!
Call 746-6512 for a free consult with Dr. Pascoe
Tagged with: hydraFacial, laser genesis, peels, Winter
Posted in: Skin Care